Saturday, March 17, 2012

You could be a black bird

By Cassie - Her blog is Live.Laugh.L0ve. You can learn more about her here. You can read all posts from Cassie here.    



"You could be a black bird on a country street, hiding from the world with a broken wing but you better believe - you gonna fly with me." -- You Gonna Fly by Keith Urban


This is one of my favorite songs. Specifically that line of the song, everytime I hear it I want to scream YES! So, that's what I'm reaching out to you today for. Something very dear to me is helping others, in any way I can. Weather it's a shoulder to cry on, writing e-mails back and forth, just listening or praying for them.

I'm writing this because this is one of the way's I believe in Embracing Life, by helping others. I want to help you. I believe this is one of the reasons that God made me compassionate and a great listener. Why he made me want to help people. I want you to fly with me.

So today I ask you - that if you need to talk, need advice, need a prayer, anything.. please leave a comment or e-mail me. Embraceyourlifeblog@gmail.com in the title put Cassie so I know it's specifically for me.

Please don't hesitate. Whatever you talk to me about will never be shared, he also made me an excellent secret keeper. Hugs to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment