So I fully planned on writing a post pouring a piece of my heart out about why I embrace life. In fact it's in my drafts right now. But I started thinking & when I start thinking it usually stops me from doing something. In this case it stopped me from publishing the post, because I'm sure it would ruffle a few feather's in my family. Maybe one day, but that day isn't today. So instead I'm going to tell you what I embrace in life.
- Laundry - No matter how much I don't like it, it reminds me that we are blessed with clothes, that I take the time to make sure that my family has clean clothes..
- Dishes - It means we have food to eat.
- Vacuuming - It means we have home that is filled with four busy bodies that make messes.
- Laughing - It's the best medicine.
- Kisses - You can never have too many.
- Cuddles - because one day those cuddles will come to an end.
- God - because we need and want him in our lives.
- Tears - It reminds me that we all having feelings.
- Sunshine - It reminds me that there is a light in the dark.
- Rain - Makes for the perfect lazy day.
- Wrestling - It reminds me that I have two boys that are already tough little guys. :)
- Waking up - It reminds me that God has given me another day with my family.
- Night time - As much as I don't like it, it reminds me that today is coming to an end and tomorrow is a new day.
- Date nights - They keep your relationship alive.
- Family days - Remind me to appreciate each one because we don't get enough of them.
- Working - It reminds me I'm doing something I love.
- Friendships - Remind me that someone cares about me as much as I do them.
- Writing - It reminds me of my passion.
- Love - Because I have so much of it in my heart to give
What in this life do you embrace?