Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Introducing Kimberly

We have another new writer here at EYL! You can see Kimberly's very first post here! Please show her a warm welcome! =D


Hey Fellow Bloggers!

My name is Kimberly Bonham. I blog over at Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl.
Poking around my blog you will find that I write posts about some of my interests which include my faith, fashion, crafting, food, and everyday life lessons.

A little bit about me...I am outgoing, caring, loving, talkative, and love being around and meeting new people.
My faith is the foundation of my life and it's what keeps me going every day. I am so thankful for the relationship that I have with God. Having faith and hope brings peace, joy and pure happiness into your life. It gives your life meaning and purpose. These were all things I never had...and now I do.

One of my greatest desires is encouraging and inspiring others. It means the world to me to be able to write posts that will uplift, encourage and inspire others. It touches my heart when I get emails from readers commenting about my posts saying that is exactly what they needed to hear. When I first started my blog, I was really hesitant as to what I would write about. Then one day it clicked! I wanted my blog to be based around helping others feel good and making them smile.

I hope to encourage and inspire others to grab a hold of this wonderful life and take it all in. I know that we all go through trials and challenges, but the beauty of those trials and challenges is that in the end it makes us grow and become stronger individuals. There is joy and blessings in each of our lives. Sometimes its so hard to see the blessings when we are going through a trial or challenge...but I promise you there are there...all we have to do is really look.

I embrace my life by living my life to the fullest each day and being content with where I am at. I know with all my heart that God has a plan and a purpose for me and I am at peace knowing that He is by my side leading and guiding me throughout my life.

Blog/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Shop/ Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment