Saturday, February 4, 2012

Meet Cassie

Cassie is a compassionate, giving & loving woman who embraces the life she was given!


I live life with a passion. A passion for the joys & the triumphs, the sad & the down falls & everything in between. It took me a long time to figure out who I was, but once I did. Sigh, the world changed right before my eyes. I see everything beautiful in this crazy beautiful journey through life. I believe you can walk through life complaining, thinking of all the bad things that are going on, asking why is this happening, wondering through life unhappy.

Or you can walk through life Embracing it. I believe laughing is the best medicine, loving is something I do with my whole heart & this life is meant to be lived! I won't take a back seat, I won't beat myself down when things aren't going right. I will find that place in my heart & explore it, expose it and capture it. I live life by the minute & cherish every moment of it. 

I hope that through my words, I can show you it's possible to do the same thing. It's possible to find happiness when the world is going down infront of you. It's possible to take the time to breath when your running on nothing. It's possible to live your dreams, even when you feel like you can't. It's possible to smile when you feel like crying. It's possible to let tears fall in frustration, defeat, happiness, joy & sadness and find the beauty in the situation.

I feel compassion for other people, my heart & soul is sensitive. I ache when I see someone hurt, I want to let them know someone is here, even if it's just an ear to listen with, a hand to hold or a shoulder to cry on. Embracing this life can be done, you just have to be willing to do it. I'm willing, are you? 


3 comments:

  1. You are an old soul my friend! Most people dont learn this truth early! So glad you did. I really enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing and I'm soo glad to have 'met' you! This is going to be wonderful! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete