Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Live Passionately

By Cassie - Her blog is Live.Laugh.L0ve. You can learn more about her here. You can read all posts from Cassie here.


How does one explain how to live this life with a passion? It's hard because there is no right answer for this, But I hope this helps you. I have five main things I go by to live life passionately:


1. Love. First and foremost. The heart that beats inside you - slow, steady. The heart that is only as big as your fist, that heart can hold more love then you thought possible. You have more love to give then you probably even realize. When I love - it's with my entire heart. I love easily, my spouse & children - friends & family. I love others - it's what I do. I have too much love in my heart not to share it with the world.


2. Passion. Yes - to live life passionately - you must have a passion for this life. I am very passionate about life, I believe that this life should be lived completely. From the good to the bad, happy to the sad - take it in stride. I look at life a little different. I don't think well this is all their is before we die. Oh no I look at it like this This is our one chance, our one journey before we go to heaven, live it beautifully. 

3. Compassion. Being compassionate makes me look at people differently. It makes me see who they are. It makes me hurt when they are hurting - even a complete stranger. I've often thought to myself before that I am too compassionate -- I care too much about others & then I laughed at myself because I wouldn't have it any other way. Yes I may overly care about people & yes it breaks my hurt when people are hurting - but God made me a compassionate person, he wanted me to help people - I wouldn't change that for the world.

4. Faith. Oh sweet faith. Faith is that feeling when you take that next turn that you aren't going to fall to the ground, it's believing. Faith is when you have been strong for so long but you feel week, it's God being your strength. Faith is that feeling when you don't know what else to do, God takes your hand and leads your through it. Faith is taking a leap. Faith is knowing that your going to be okay. Faith is knowing that where you are in life - is where you are meant to be & Faith is knowing the journey that lies ahead is going to be an amazing ride.

5. Embrace it. One of my favorite ones. I find myself telling a lot of people to do this. To embrace their journey. Embrace those hugs & kisses from your sweet little ones. Embrace the love from your husband. Embrace your family. Embrace your friends. Embrace your life. Take a hold of everything & live it, love it, embrace it. YOUR LIFE is important - don't hold back. Take your dreams & run with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment