Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dance in the rain

By Cassie - Her blog is Live.Laugh.L0ve. You can learn more about her here. You can read all posts from Cassie here.  


"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about getting out there and dancing in the rain."

We all go through hard times - extremely hard times or semi hard times. We all have bad days & heck maybe even bad weeks. I could easily dwell on everything bad - {we never have enough money, I don't have a car, I'm stuck in the same walls everyday, etc.} and that would lead me into depression. I know because it's happened once before. But when I flip the situation and look at it from a different viewpoint I can accept it.

I've learned that everything that happens or is happening is for a reason, weather I know the reason or not. I know that this is God's plan even if I don't understand it. I know that the road to where were going is going to be something I look back on and can appreciate.

I no longer wait for the storm to pass to be happy. I get out there & dance in the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! As I was reading this, I was thinking of that song "I Hope You Dance".

    ReplyDelete