Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sponsor Intro

Say hello to the beautiful ladies gracing our sidebar this month!


Life. Style. Sauce. That's what you'll find at Aunie Sauce. It's my little take on being a 20-something swanky girl... in my own mind at least!


Blog // Facebook // Twitter
-----------------------------------------------------




I started this blog as a way to reach out to my fellow PCOS Cysters.
It soon turned into so much more! I have met some amazing people!
I just started taking this blogging thing seriously in 2012, and I am so glad I finally made the change!

Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin
-----------------------------------------------------




Hello there lovely readers! I'm Bronwyn & I blog over at Our Beautiful Blessings. Over at my blog, I write about life. The life of a newlywed. The life of a Christian. The life of a college student. I love to write and I write in order to remember. I want to remember this time as a newlywed and all that God is doing in my life. It's an incredible journey, and I hope you'll hop on over to my blog and spend a little time with me


Blog // Shop // facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin // Hellocotton

1 comment: