Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Accepting who you are

Growing up Cassie always loved to write. Notes, letters & in her journal. Now she has a passion for writing. She's loves Jesus. She's a wife to her high school crush & a mother to two beautiful little boys. She dreams big, loves entirely and lives life to the fullest. She believes laughter is the best medicine and embracing life is something she does with pleasure. Her blog is Live.Laugh.L0ve and she creates "pretties" in her handmade shop called ccy designs. You can see more post by Cassie here.

That seems like such an easy concept to grasp. But in a world where there is so much pressure to look a certain way, act a certain way, heck even think a certain way. You can get lost in the frenzy of it all. A part of embracing your life is embracing who you are.


This is me

I rock white sunglasses. Love some dum dums & I love peace. I love wearing fun colors, but you want to know something else; it's hard for me to wear so many colors - to bring attention to myself. I like accessories that are cute & simple but ad pops of color.


This is me

A mother who loves her children. Even when she's dead tired and mr. cutie in the picture should be sleeping. Instead he's driving a train up my arm and back down as we lay in bed.


  • I am sensitive
  • Emotional
  • Fun
  • I dance whenever the mood hits
  • I sing whenever I can
  • I get dirty
  • I work hard
  • I write my heart out
  • I laugh
  • I love
  • I'm reserved
  • I'm outgoing when you get to know me
  • I'm shy
  • I'm passionate
  • I'm not perfect
  • I have flaws
  • I embrace life
  • I strive to live my dreams
  • I am a momma
  • I am a wife
  • I love Jesus
  • Most of all. I rock to my own style & dance to my own beat
I have shared with you a little of who I am. Share with me who you are! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you can
    be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and may come back later on.
    I want to encourage continue your great posts, have a nice
    evening!
    Here is my homepage : propertyinturkeyforsale.net

    ReplyDelete