Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Savoring the sweet moments

Growing up Cassie always loved to write. Notes, letters & in her journal. Now she has a passion for writing. She's loves Jesus. She's a wife to her high school crush & a mother to two beautiful little boys. She dreams big, loves entirely and lives life to the fullest. She believes laughter is the best medicine and embracing life is something she does with pleasure. Her blog is Live.Laugh.L0ve and she creates "pretties" in her handmade shop called ccy designs. You can see more post by Cassie here.

Lately I haven't been on the computer as much as normal. I wrote about that here. In the mean time, I have been savoring the sweetness in my children. I have fought back tears as I realize how big they are getting. I find myself giving them more kisses and sitting on the floor playing.



I have been savoring the smallness of their hands. How they look when they sleep. How they want to spend so much time with me.



How the sound of their laughter fills the air. How it's music, pure sweet music to my ears.



I know these moments will go too fast and that's hard for me. I'm going to miss it. I'm going to miss baby kisses and playing with dinosaurs. I'm going to miss how they curl up next to me and fall asleep. I'm going to miss how their little voices sound. I know I still have some years, but if there is one thing I've learned in this life - it's that years go by too fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment