Monday, April 2, 2012

Make a splash

Growing up Cassie always loved to write. Notes, letters & in her journal. Now she has a passion for writing. She's loves Jesus. She's a wife to her high school crush & a mother to two beautiful little boys. She dreams big, loves entirely and lives life to the fullest. She believes laughter is the best medicine and embracing life is something she does with pleasure. Her blog is Live.Laugh.L0ve and she creates "pretties" in her handmade shop called ccy designs.


I love when my children open my eyes to something when they are not even trying to. Look at how happy he is splashing around in the water. The pure joy that filled him from watching the water splash up was beautiful. All I could think was make a splash because his joy brought me joy.

His happiness made me happy. Today while we are enjoying another day outside. I ask you to make a splash in someones life today. Let your happiness radiate out. Let your joy make others happy. Smile at someone. Open the door. Listen to someone. Say hello to a perfect stranger. Give that person a reason to smile - put a little splash in there day.

No comments:

Post a Comment