Thursday, April 26, 2012

Be a kid

Growing up Cassie always loved to write. Notes, letters & in her journal. Now she has a passion for writing. She's loves Jesus. She's a wife to her high school crush & a mother to two beautiful little boys. She dreams big, loves entirely and lives life to the fullest. She believes laughter is the best medicine and embracing life is something she does with pleasure. Her blog is Live.Laugh.L0ve and she creates "pretties" in her handmade shop called ccy designs. You can see more post by Cassie here.


I originally posted this on my blog but I wanted to share it on here as well. 


One thing I love about having kids is they have taught me how to be a kid again. While I have always been young at heart. The stress of money, parenting, being a wife, yada yada... can make it to where the kid in you flees right out of you. Even if you don't have children right now, you can still take the time to be a kid. You may be wondering what I mean by that. I don't mean throw temper tantrums, throw food or pick on the dog. I mean see the world through their eyes


Have faith as they do. They love God so much. Without restrictions. Without question. Their faith is real and yet they are just children. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. -- Matthew 18:3 


Find beauty in the small things. Find something fascinating about something ordinary as they do.


You can learn a lot from kids. Just watch them. Watch how they take in the world around them. How they enjoy the smallest of things. you can do that. Take the time to push aside the busy, chaotic, stressful part of life and be a kid, even if it's just for an hour. In order to see the world as they do, you have to be on their level. Sit on the grass, lay on the driveway & then examine the world around you. You will be surprised at what you find from their level.


No comments:

Post a Comment