Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stop Struggling to Believe!

I have struggled with anxiety for as long as I can remember. 
I'm not exactly sure what sparks my feelings to make me so anxious towards things, but I guess that's why anxiety and depression are such difficult things for people to understand.

When I found out I was pregnant at 16 I some how got myself into gear and did nothing but focus on my life and how I was going to make it better. 
I worked every day for as long as my boss would possibly allow me to. With the money I made I saved it so I was able to care for my baby on my own (for the most part). And I also got caught up in school where before I was failing.

After I have gotten married though I have seemed to put up this wall.
I feel that the only thing that I am capable of doing now is staying at home to raise my son. I don't have money to go to school and honestly I don't even know what I really want to be when I 'grow up'. 
I find myself holding back on almost everything I do now though.
I feel like I can't go out with friends without feeling guilty for not spending more time with my son or my husband.
I feel like because I did things differently from the rest of the world I can just up and go to school, I have SO much more to focus on.
And I also feel like I can't even help out my family because everything is just too darn expensive.

But I have realized something... If I don't believe in myself, then I won't get anywhere in this life.
I look at my blog and think to myself, "Wow I put my mind to this and look what is happening!? People are liking what I have to say and supporting me!"
It is truly an amazing feeling when you take the chance that you get to strive at something you love!

And if you're feeling this way about your life.. I want you to stop.. To think.. and to realize that if you believe you can do anything! ♥
Source: etsy.com via Katlyn on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment