Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I do everything I do because I love them

With my life being crazy busy these days, I have had to reteach myself to slow down. To make sure that throughout the day my kids are getting enough of my attention. To make sure there is a time I "unplug" at night. To make sure I have that time with my husband. 


I'm not going to sugar coat it and say that it is. Now that I work full time from home as a Virtual Assistant + manage two blogs and all the aspects that come with those blogs, it is definitely hard to know when to stop. In between that, making sure my kids get enough of my time, my husband gets enough of my time & keeping our house in order - I am one tired lady at the end of the day. 


But there are moments, late at night - when all the world is sleeping and I lye awake and think about these things. I remind myself that I am setting two examples for my boys.

One - I am going to work hard to help provide for them.
Two - That I believed in one of my passion's enough to do something about it.

& that helps the busy days ahead, knowing that I am teaching them that if they really set their mind to something, there is nothing they can't achieve. I am letting them know that mommy wants so much for them, that yes she helps bring in money and thankfully from home. That I do everything I do because I love them and I want them to know that. I want them to know that those dreams they are going to have one day - can become reality even when raising a family. 

CASSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment