Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Where is heaven?

Growing up Cassie always loved to write. Notes, letters & in her journal. Now she has a passion for writing. She's loves Jesus. She's a wife to her high school crush & a mother to two beautiful little boys. She dreams big, loves entirely and lives life to the fullest. She believes laughter is the best medicine and embracing life is something she does with pleasure. Her blog is Live.Laugh.L0ve and she creates spontaneous designs in her handmade shop called The Spontaneous Designer. You can see more post by Cassie here.  

A few days ago I had a wonderful day outside with my boys. We played in the water and soaked up the sun all day long. After awhile of playing with them in the water I put my tanning chair in their and laid down on it so I could still be in the water.



I listened to the birds sing.
I listened to the laughter of my children.
The gentle splash of the water.
I watched the sky - the endless of it.
The way the sun felt on my skin.
There was only one or two clouds in the sky and it was perfection.
I thought about life.
I thought about God - alot.

Then I began to wonder where heaven was.
I know it's up there somewhere - but where?
We have made it past that big blue sky and into space.
So it can't be above that big blue sky where I thought it was.
So it is above the galaxy.
How far up is it?

I'm the type of person who is always curious about the unknown.
I know it's this big wonderful amazingly beautiful place.
But where?

But I guess that's the beauty of life. Is we don't know where it's at. So I'm just going to live life, enjoy the journey and be surprised by the destination when I arrive to. That's part of embracing life - enjoying the journey. Enjoying every aspect of the ride until it's time to get off.

Do you ever wonder where heaven is? Do you enjoy the journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment