Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Each day is a gift

Growing up Cassie always loved to write. Notes, letters & in her journal. Now she has a passion for writing. She's loves Jesus. She's a wife to her high school crush & a mother to two beautiful little boys. She dreams big, loves entirely and lives life to the fullest. She believes laughter is the best medicine and embracing life is something she does with pleasure. Her blog is Live.Laugh.L0ve and she creates spontaneous designs in her handmade shop called The Spontaneous Designer. You can see more post by Cassie here.   

Life has been busy lately. I have been soul searching. Sun bathing. Painting with my boys. Making over the playroom & working on shop items. You know all those things that come with enjoying life. I have been hitting the bed at about 11 PM every night & getting started first thing in the morning.

This is summer & I love it.
So while I can't put together a coherent blog post for you today because my arms are sore.
The sun is calling me.
& my boys want to play.

I can tell you.
Whatever you do today.
Do it for you. For God. For your husband. Your bf. Your friends. Whoever.
Do it because you have this day for you.
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

"Each day is a gift and not a given right." - Nickelback



No comments:

Post a Comment