Monday, June 11, 2012

June Sponsors!

Please welcome our lovely June Sponsors!

Aunie Sauce


What is your favorite thing about summer? 

Warm weather. Is that cliche? It's OK! I love being outside with a pair of shorts, sunnies, and some cute sandals on... soaking up the sun!


---------------------------------------------

The Blog Diva


What is your favorite thing about summer?
What I love about Summer is the warm weather!

---------------------------------------------

A little piece of me


What is your favorite thing about summer?
My favorite thing about summer is being free from anything related to school.  Getting to sleep in, no homework, no struggling with my daughter to wake up or get ready, no worrying about her missing the bus, being free to schedule things all day without needing to stop to get her at the end of school, or struggling to get her to bed early.  I know... fun right??  Probably not what you thought I would say being that I live in Hawaii.  =) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks guys! Sorry about the photo, not sure what happened there. Maybe I sent you the wrong size. :)

    ReplyDelete