Friday, September 14, 2012

Inspire someone


There is this girl I know. She is actually my best friend and I remember seeing this and all I could think of was her. She unknowingly inspires me by simply being herself. She is so true to herself. Real. Honest. Funny. Sweet. It's an inspiration to know someone who can be all those things and more. Sometimes you just don't know when you are inspiring someone, you don't know that your words are lifting someone up. Your story is giving someone hope. Who you are in general is making someone happy. 

She is the type of friend who is always there for you. Listens to you. Gives you advice. Talks with you about the craziest conversations, which are hilarious. She is your rock in a hard place and you know she will always be there for you.

Do you have someone like that in your life? Are you that person for someone else? Inspire someone by simply being you.

CASSIE

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! There are people IRL and bloggers that inspire me. They make me smile and make my day.
    And you dear, I hope you have a great one!
    btw, thanks for being such an awesome sponsored blog! I'm keeping you in mind for the future ;)

    ReplyDelete